2. what would you name your future kids?
3. do you miss anyone?
4. what are you looking forward to?
5. is there anyone who can always make you smile?
6. is it hard for you to get over someone?
7. what was your life like last year?
8. have you ever cried…
I grow super attached to people so please give me a 60 day warning before I stop existing to you.
I’m scared to grow up. what if I end up alone. what if my career choice plummets. what if all my friends are happily employed and in relationships. what if no one wants me.
I don’t want to grow up.
You’re over someone when you stop looking at their social media accounts.
SOMEONE DO A DATE LIKE THIS WITH ME. I’LL EVEN LET YOU TOUCH THE BOOTY.
Now that’s how you get laid boys.
thats how you get laid ANYBODY
i unfollowed a lot of blogs today because we don’t share the same interests anymore, so if you post any of the fandoms below please reblog this post so i can check out your blog:
- teen wolf
- doctor who
- the hunger games
- harry potter
- game of thrones
1. The true mark of maturity is when somebody hurts you and you try to understand their situation instead of trying to hurt them back.
2. Cant get a splinter out? Apply a paste of baking soda & water, then wait for the splinter to pop out of the skin.
3. If you want to download a Youtube video, just add “ss” to the URL between www. and Youtube
4. Brown sugar will add moisture to your skin and also works as an amazing exfoliator.
5. Lemon juice with a pinch of salt (warm) every morning lowers cholesterol levels and brings down your weight.
6.If you make an X with your nails on a bug bite, it will stop the itching.
7. “e.g.” is used for examples, “i.e.” is used for clarification.
8. Metabolism Boosters: almonds, spinach, cold water, turkey, salmon, hot peppers, oatmeal, blueberries, coffee, ginger, yogurt, green tea.